If You Want To Start From Day 1
Of The ’12 Days Of Fat Loss Swaps’ Just Click Here To Join Then
Click ‘LIKE’ on our Facebook Page
Drop Inches and Stop Cravings With This Swap
Anyway hope you had a great night’s sleep! I used SleepStream and slept so well… and didn’t get woken up by a 2 year old Munchkin which is always a bonus!
Don’t forget: keep drinking your water and early bed time for the rest of the Challenge.
After just these 2 changes you should already be feeling better… especially if you are doing ‘Skinny Jeans’… water and sleep are the keys to not only weight loss but also health, glowing skin and energy!
Here is Day 3. You will do this swap every day for the next 10 days…–
Day 3 Swap:
|Current Breakfast|| Fat Burning Breakfast
How Will This Help Me Burn Fat?
- Well considering I don’t know what you eat that’s hard to give a definitive answer too BUT
- Most breakfast cereals, even the so called ‘healthy’ or ‘diet’ ones are so high in sugar… remember from Day 1 what sugar does to our insulin!
- On-the-go breakfast bars are the same… and usually higher because they need honey to make them stick together
- Some breakfast cereals don’t really have one of the most important aspects of breakfast… fiber!
- If you just have cereal you are missing 2 very important parts to a fat burning breakfast… healthy fats and protein.
- Having a fat burning, healthy breakfast sets your body up for the rest of the day
- Having fiber at breakfast stops cravings and keeps you full for longer
- Cinnamon has been shown to keep blood levels stable which will help to lose weight and stop cravings
- All the other foods are super positive hormone foods
- It covers protein, healthy fats, and complex carbs… the perfect balance
|The Swap||Replace With|
Fast food breakfasts
|The Fat Burning Breakfast:
High fiber / Low sugar cereal (Oats are best)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 egg – boiled, poached, fried (no oil) – avoid salt
1 cup tea or coffee if required–
But I don’t have time for breakfast!
This is such a quick breakfast anyway but to make it quicker then you can boil 2 eggs at night (it takes 5 minutes!) and put them in the fridge… there you have your eggs for the next 2 days! Boiled eggs are great because you can eat them on the go.
If you eat at work you can put all of the ingredients into a tupperware container and just add boiling water from the kettle when you get there… I don’t use boiling water 1/2 the time I just use cold water to soften the oats a bit… the boiling water just makes them stick together and soften a tad more.
“Skinny Jeans” Swap
For those who want to take it to the next level:
This is a perfect breakfast and once you get used to it and see the results of how great you feel you’ll never turn back:
1/2 cup whole oats (NOT instant) with:
- Fruit – choose from:
- 1/3 cup berries (blueberries or blackberries are best – can use frozen)
- 1/2 grated apple
- 1/3 banana (chopped finely)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup hot water and then mix!
- Only if you must: 1 tablespoon of organic low fat natural yoghurt (no flavour)
An egg – organic if you can.
Are you now thinking… ‘I can’t do that, this is too hard, I’m out!’? Please DON’T QUIT! This is one of the most important fat burning swaps you can make so please give it a go… and if you ONLY did the first 3 day swaps you will see a dramatic difference in a couple of weeks. Once you see the difference in your mood, attention span, energy and waistline you may even decide to keep it… I hope so!
I’ll see you tomorrow for Day 4!Shannon Who’s doing “Skinny Jeans”?… let me know on the Facebook Page!!! Any questions?…ask on the Facebook Page!!!