One of our fav’s for years!!
This is a base. Sometimes I add spinach or salad greens if I am having it as a meal to increase get my veggies up. And sometimes we have it with protein as a side… either way it’s delicious!
TIP: This is a great salad to take to work. You can make it the night before.
PRINT RECIPE >
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST >
Fat Burning Bean Salad
Fat Burning Plate
- 1/2 can Cannellini beans Drained and rinced - I use organic
- 1 Spring Onion / Scallions chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved or quartered – it really doesn’t matter ☺
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives Pitted & Chopped
- 1/2 cup Flat leaf parsley – Leaves - Roughly chopped
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Basically just put everything in a bowl add dressing, mix and serve… you can’t get this wrong!
- TIP: Make enough for lunch the next day BUT don’t add the dressing until after you remove the lunch portion.
For lunch: take dressing on the side and add just before eating. This will stop it going soggy.
TIP: If I have this as a meal with nothing else I usually add a couple of handfuls of chopped