This is my take on a Salsa that can be added to anything to add flavor or can be used as a dip with something like the Sweet Potato and Beetroot chips.
Add to fish, chicken or an omelette for a quick and easy way to turn a boring meal into something fantastic.
PRINT RECIPE >
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST >
Fat Burning Salsa
Part - Rapid Plate
- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 cup Red Capsicum / Red Pepper diced
- 1 Spring Onion / Scallions sliced
- 4 tbsp Coriander leaves to taste (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup Red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Chilli deseeded and chopped - to taste
- Chop and place all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- TIP: Sometimes I use Balsamic Vinegar instead of Apple Cider Vinegar if I have it in the house and want a sweeter flavour.